I am noticing an extremely uncomfortable almost creepy feeling as if something is crawling inside my rectum. I haven't noticed any worms, but have had some other symptoms such as lack of appetite, fatigue etc. I am almost frantic thinking that I am a human compost site! AHH

HI there, you are not infected with worms. The thing is that usually you can actually not feel them. It is more than likely that you are having slight muscle spasms. I think it's worth going to a doctor just to confirm that with the doctor that you're fine. Can you let me know how it goes?

Hallo,
I don’t think that you have worms. You would notice them in your bowel movements and I don’t think that you can feel them in your rectum. Do you have problem with a dry skin? Have you noticed any blood around your rectal opening? There is a chance that you might be feeling hemorrhoids in their early stage. This is good because you can do thing to prevent them from growing any further. You should try sitz bath. There are good way to treat hemorrhoids and are very effective if they are noticed in their early stage. Also you should watch your diet in next period. No spicy food for several weeks.
I hope this helped a bit

I felt this too thanks for the relief I thought it could of been worms or another serious thing but just mussle spasiums!