I have soreness around my rectum, I believe it is hemmeroids and I started some wipe treatments I picked up at the drug store. I also have a small growth or lump on the outside of and just below my rectum opening, can that be part of the hemmoroids that will go away with this treatment or should I have it checked out,

Superstar
Yep, that could be external hemorrhoids, but also it could be a kind of fungus infection! Try to treat it with hemorrhoid cream that you can buy in any drug store. If it doesn't help in next 2 weeks, then go and visit your doc!

The best therapy for hemorrhoids is frequently physical activity. Creams and gels could stop frequent bleeding, but cannot help you to get rid off it! I advice you to take daily 30min, walks or jogging sessions. This can help you a lot!

Take care!

My doctor told me the opposite, I was told to stay off my feet and to lay on my side. Increase fiber intake and drink lots of water. You should buy a sitz bath and epsom salts and do that a few times a day and put your cream on after the bath and bowel movements. Frequent activity could irritate it to where it feels ALOT worse.