I'm a 14 year old girl who is trying everything she can to lose weight. It's about summer, and I hate my fat. I used to weigh about 113, and then about a month later, I weighed 130. I don't know how much I weigh now, but I don't like it at all. My mom dosn't buy fruits, and stuff like that so it's really hard for me to diet. What am I supposed to do? What if I only eat one meal a day? Will that work? I wish I could lose this weight as soon as possible. Thanks for the help.

dont eat just one meal a day that will hurt your body also just ask your mom to by more healthier snacks that are good for you. Also try to excersie in your spear time.

One meal a day????? Please do not even attempt that.You keep mentioning food and diet,but forgetting the most important part of losing weight and most important of all staying healthy -which is exercise.My advise,although I'm against any weight loss potions would be: a teaspoon of honey,a teaspoon of cinnamon,two cups of water and about half a cup of lemon juice boiled together in a pot left till just warm enough to drink.Drink this every morning before breakfast(you will thank me) and devote at least 30min to exercise everyday.You're still young.A jog or like 100 skips with a skipping rope are to do the job.Remember exercise is very important-the weight will not just disappear on its own.Do this for at least 3 weeks.Trust me its worth a try!

This is the best way to loose weight.

My mum doesnt by fruits either, and its really hard to eat healthy stuff. Here are the things I do (they may differ as im a boy)

1) Just walk or even wonder around the block for 30 minutes. Thinking about "the day so far" can make the time seem to be halved. Listening to music makes walking fun too! This can burn about 200 calories (90-360 calorie range)

2) If you have a smartphone, download workout apps. I suggest, the daily [insert body target] workout. E.g The daily leg workout. The app also comes with abs (which is super effective), cardio, butt and arms (not so affective - you also need weights for MOST the execises.

3) Eat a large breaky, large-medium lunch, light dinner (and dont forget very light snacks)

4) Drink liquid skinny. I call water "liquid skiny" because of its amazing power to cut your appitite. Drink one full cup of water (cold is better than warm but tap is better than bottle.) before each large meal and whenever you can! Thirst is not a good sign for water intake. Drinking water is also better since, your not drinking something else (like juice) this will save you 200-300 calories!

5) Lift weights? Yes, lifting weights burn calories even after you have finished! Don't worry about getting to muscular if you stop lifting them it shoud revert back in to a "lesser" mass.

Take note, that through adolescence, it is normal for females to get curves, just like how its normal for a boy to gain muscle

Good luck in your weight loss journey.

No problem , use nutritional products reg weght loss products,before using the product i 85 kgs,after using this producs 68 kg,once check it;
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use