I have skinny arms and I want to get rid of it, but I need advice on what is the best way, because I want to get broader and gain more muscle.

I was in the same situation as you few years ago so I started weight training. I wanted to get rid of my skinny arms, so now I'm pretty lean and muscular. If you ask me what you should do first is try to gain weight, so you need your food. I'm not a health expert but once you've gained some good size, you can start trimming and do cardio. You may still have some parts of your body that are skinny and still have some love handles due to genetics.

hello,am usman and am a student..i has been going to gym for a year but have never found and good result.i have taken good diet and workouts but that never worked for me.my weight is 51kg now....so is there anyone who can help me out?please,please...

Have you talked to a trainer? Sounds like you need to change your routine. Your body gets too used to the same routine. You need to change it up every 4-6 weeks.

My son (17) decided to make sure he had a protein shake or drink before he works out and then eat right after. He has built up quite a bit of muscle. Make sure you eat plenty of healthy, unprocessed foods - lean meats, fruits and vegetables, whole grains. Quinoa is a great whole grains that isn't as commonly known in the states. It's high in protein and very nutritious. I get mine from Costco now though. Trader Joes had a red variety that I bought the last time.

Good luck!
Renee'

Hi usman!
i have the same situation as you...however unlike traditional weight training at Gym try the beachbody programes as P90X...i am using them irregualrly from three months and i am feeling better now. i am planning to increase the intensity and focus on good protein...mOST IMPORTANT...Dont overindulge in any sexual acitivity cos you need testosterone to grow stronger...keep in touch buddy
Nadeem

Shining Star
weight lifting - if you want to grow big muscles, big weights and low number (5-10 repetitons) of repetitions. if you want to "tone" your muscles, lower weights and higher number of repetitions.