I am a 25 years old married woman, & I have intermittent back pain from past 4 years. but from last 2 months it is increased like hell. I couldn't sleep properly. However, i have no weight loss & fever. I saw a doctor who said I have bone TB & given me antibiotics( 4D) for TB. I took that medicine for 2 days & left because I was suggested by family to see other doctor too.

My IgG test showed values 148 ( 0-125 negative 125-225 indeterminate > 225 positive)

& IgM showed .82 ( 0-0.8 negative 0.8-1 indeterminate > 1 positive)

Could you please tell me if it is Bone TB or any other form of TB? My other symptoms are pain in joints( sort of inflammation) & pain coming to chest as well.

Also if there is any chances of TB relapse , as i took that medicine for 2 days & left in between. ?

I'm afraid you will have to see a doctor and get the tuberculosis treatment as soon as possible - yes the most common symptoms are fever, weight loss and symptoms related to your lungs, but the second most common TB manifestation is bone infection and most often the spine infection. And now that you say you are starting to feel the chest pain, you have to make sure that you are getting the TB treatment - two days of antibiotics are not enough to cure bacterial throat infection, let alone tuberculosis. So, did you get that second opinion? And what happened with the back pain?

Thanks Nikols, the medicines I have been prescribed are Sandoz 4D, Prigasur-Me 75, & Nurokind injections. Since the pain has come in joints, u think I am thru the early stage of TB? Also I live with my husband, should I make any precaution?Is it contagious to anyone? & 2 days of medicine, if, has made my TB relapsed?

What are the symptoms of next stage? or what is the increasing rate of TB in the infected person?

Thanks

Since the pain has progressed to your lungs that is why I think that infection has spread and yes, that could even lead to the more complicated and potentially very dangerous case of multifocal tuberculosis, since infection seems to have spread from your spine to the joint and lungs. You need to see a doctor to get the exact picture, it really is not an option now!
TB is spread through the air, so your family is at risk if infection has gotten to the lungs - one more reason for you to go to the hospital. After a week of treatment you will not be contagious, but please, let the professional examine you.