I was not a quiet person, But ever since i moved to a new school. Ive been quiet but, I also tend to get mad very fast for the most simplest things people say to me. And my dad does not check for me he didnt buy be anything for school and after that day he promised to get my school stuff and never did. i cry alot. and everyone asks me whats wrong and i never tell them. But i was wondering why when i am home or school. I am very quiet and i have attitude with most of the things people say to me. But i was never like that. And i have no father figure in my life. and all of a sudden i hang out with boys but i am not a lesbien i just dont wanna hang with any girls. i need to know why i became this person i was not..?

circumstances and environment dictate the personality of a person. things change and one must adapt to the circumstances accordingly. dont worry on this. just remeber, that no matter what dont tend to adopt bad things...

Hi I'm Zach um well I just want to get to the hanging out with boys part.You probably just hang out with boys because you don't get any attention from your father so you just hang with the boys because you don't get love from the male figure at home so you just decide to hang with the boys. I recommend you talk to your dad and tell him how you feel and hopefully you'll go back to your normal self. :)