I am 15 im not super pretty but im not really ugly. I do pretty well in school but im not very good at sports. I've liked guys but i don't know how to talk to them, i have a few guy friends but that isn't the same. I want a boyfriend but i just can't get one. Most of my friends think i am gay but i'm not, i've told them that i am not but they don't believe me. i don't dress like a man i just never talk about boys a lot. im not against gays but it hurts when my close friends think i am when i have told them i am not. i also don't have many friends, i have a few that live out of state but i don't see them a lot, i have friends at school but none of them are really good friends just like school friends not like i could hang out with outside of school.  i don't know what to do i always think yeah maybe when i am older ill make more friends in college and get a boyfriend but i feel like that isn't really going to happen.

hey, when i was 15 i had very few friends but three bestfriend. Not having a 100 friends is not a bad thing, some people go their whole life with only a hand full of friends. The people you are now calling you bestfriends are most likely not going to be the same people you call your bestfriend in highschool and in college. You are still very young believe it or not, you should focus on school. Education will carry you through life not friends.

You should just enjoy the friends you do have and the time will come when your ready to have a boyfriend.

I'll be your friend (=........I know what it is like to feel that way.....maybe if you moved school's or something you can make new friends? I will message you and we can talk over there. Just remember, true friends don't care how much money you make, where you live, what you drive, whether you're gay or straight, fat or thin, tall or short, beautiful, average or ugly, rich or poor, what shade your skin is or what faith you are, they like you for what's on the inside.

First of all having  friends that call you  names arent worth having, you know your not gay so try not let others remarks have any bearings on how you feel.  Ask them to please stop, and if that doesnt help, try saying something cluey back to them that may make them stop.  Like if Im gay then maybe you are too, seeing as you hang around me.   If they make you feel too bad, talk to someone you can trust, your Mum especially she will understand, and probably may have some extra ideas for you or someone else close.   Boyfriends will become part of your life at some stage, just try not let it be the focus of who you are right now. There is no rush at your age, because having boyfriends take precidence over studying at high school can sometimes influence you the wrong way and cause more problems in the long run., and this is your life, and you should concentrate on the importance of your learning for your future, and yes dont think you wont have a boyfriend one day, ive never met a girl that didnt ever have one at some stage of her life, even if it is in college., least you will get to college if you concentrate mainly on that , whereas your friends just may not.. As for making new friends, try joining something else, if your not much into sport then maybe dance classes, music, acting etc.  These will not only give you something else to focus on but provide you with oportunties to make new friends, Also stay in contact with your friends interstate, theres always the phone. Goodluck with your future, and remember you are beautiful and that no one knows you like your mum. :)  

Hey :) i'm 15 as well and i dont have many friends, but i have some awesome friends that are there for me when i need them. I was tought that friends will get you no were, but i never believed that  i think that friends are one of the many things in life you need to get threw stuff :). 
And dont care about what people might say about your sexuallity, YOU know what you are and thats all that matters. I dont have a boyfriend either, but i discovered that you dont really need one to be happy :) I say to Smile everyday, and keep your head held high! in my freshmen year all i thought about was friends and boyfriends but then i relized that if you be yourself and be kind to people you will get friends, some might become close friends and some might become ''hi, bye'' kind of friends, but if you need anyone to talk to you can messege me anytime!  

-Muniro XD

hey im 17 i always had trouble talking to girls but i never had a problem with freinds ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use