Back in December, I slept over at a friends house. Due to the lack of space and the excessive amount of people, I ended up sleeping next to her brother.

I remember in the middle of the night something was touching my butt. It was her brother. He was squeezing my butt. I was really uncomfortable but I was way too shocked and scared to move so I didn't do anything until he started to pull my pants down. I pretended to wake up and I turned around and he quicky moved his hand and pretended that he was asleep. I was relieved like you wouldn't believe.

I couldn't sleep after that and later, he started again. But this time I was waaaay too scared. He ended up getting my pants and underwear off and began to lick me in places I don't appreciate being licked. I eventually had enough and 'woke up' fully. He looked at me and got up. I also remember crying a lot while I was still at their house because I wasn't sure what to do. It's a horrible feeling that I still feel. 

Now a couple days ago, I stayed over at that friend's house again for a concert. I woke up to him squeezing my butt again. I looked at him and he pretended that nothing happened and left. I was also sleeping in the same room as my friend - also his sister.

have told two of my really close friends about the incident in December. But that was back then. I haven't told anyone about what happened recently and I've just been feeling awful because I feel like it's my fault because I didn't do anything about it. 

I need to know what happened? Was that rape? Was I molested? I constantly feel like crying because I just feel awful and I'm afraid to go back to my friend's house.

Health Guru
Hi, I feel really sorry for you and what has happened and you have had to experience.
Yes you was molested and yes it was a form of rape as you never gave your consent to it.
How old is her brother and how old are you?
I would talk to your friend who's brother it is and tell her what has happened and don't let it scare you and make you not want to stay there, what I would say do is if he tries to do it again when you stay there and your in the same room as your friend I would either just scream or say in a very love voice as to wake your friend what do you think your doing because in sure if wouldn't want any one to know what if is doing when your asleep.
If you would like to talk more I'm always available :-)

I'm not sure.. I don't think she's the kind of person who'd believe it. Mostly because her brother is so quiet. He's almost 18, by the way. I hate him and I just don't ever wanna be in that house ever again. But our parents are close friends so sometimes I don't have a choice and it makes me wanna throw up because I know that eventually in the future, I'm going to have to see him again.

Health Guru
How old are you?

I am 14 years young.

Health Guru
Well then he is breaking the law by what he is doing to you as your a minor and would be in serious trouble if he was found out.
So what I would do is warm him that if he ever tries it again you make it known to others in while he is in the room.
I'm so sorry that he is making you live in fear like this but something to think about is if he does it to you could if also do it to someone else as well. :-)

But the thing is that he thinks that I don't know he did all of that. And it also pisses me off that he thinks I would be so stupid not to notice. Also, he's not 'legal' yet so I'm not sure it'd be considered illegal. I'm too scared to confront him about it. I don't know what to say or what to do and I just want someone to tell me it's going to be okay. And I want all of these horrible feelings gone and done because I don't know how to deal with them.

Health Guru
What country are you in?

I live in Canada.

Health Guru
Hi I have just read quickly up on things and at 14 you are below the legal age to have consensual sex but if being 17 is above the age but still classed as a minor until 18 so he would still be in trouble for what if has done.
Don't blame yourself for what happened to you an most other girls would do exactly the same if they was in that position what you was even if they say they wouldn't.
The only other thing you could do is say to your mum what happened but I'm guessing your to scared to do that, what I would say do is if you don't want to confront him about it is to write a letter telling him you know what he did and if he ever tries anything like it again when your there you will make sure that everyone finds out what is happening, also keep one or two copies of the letter you write.
I take it that he creeps into his sisters bedroom and that she doesn't know about it when your there and that they don't share a bedroom.

No they don't. I remember after Iooked at him he just pretended to be looking for his laptop and then he had the audacity to ask me what time it was as if nothing happened. I'm terrified of him. How am I even going to give him a letter? I'm sorry I don't want to sound rude, please believe me, but I'm just so scared and upset.

Health Guru
Hi your not rude at all and I understand your scared, you don't have to give it to him personally put it in an envelope real it and either sort it to him or give it to someone else to give to him.
When was it he told you if was looking for his laptop, the second time it happened?

Yes the second time when I woke up to him groping my butt he claimed he was looking for his laptop.

Health Guru
What did your friends say when you told then and what did they tell you to do :-)

they kept telling me that I needed to tell my parents or my therapist (who I no longer see) but I couldn't. I haven't told them about the recent incident. I just don't want to bug them with my problems because I feel like that's all I ever used to do.