there is this guy at school who looks at me ALL the time.i like him ,i just dont know if he likes me back.i see him hugging other girls all the time,but everyone does that.it basically means hi.i dont know what to do...... :-(

Ms. mekele
You have a idea/plan already, you go hug him, for no reason, and at that time tell him you like him, and will he call you?(on the phone give your home number out)
About He looks at you? they are not mean ones? but glances and look aways? that show he wishes to talk to you, both boys and girls have a slight problems with talking to the other gender be yourself at all times and if you make a mistake talking to him (or other boys), correct your self, or laugh at yourself and ask "why did I say that", and the good one is "I never say things like that, OH it must be because I am around you"....
Plan a get - together * (Halloween is a good setting) with some of your freinds, boys & girls and make sure he will attend, and talk to him away from the school environment, and you will need to be preparded to talk with him then, and talk about anything...everything but do talk get a little personal, family, activities he does, thinks he hates (food).
Reply back I wish to hear more on what happens with you.
RT

* school dances, something he does after school, ask if you can met him at a mall or other place.....ask a friend to be with you also.

just talk to him jeez say hi i am so and so wanna hang out after school, if it all goes well you'll end up raped and at tbhe bottem of the lake. seriously who just stares at someone. he is going to kill you!!! call the cops now. do you walk home, if you do does he know. make sure your school file is sealed and he just cant get to it. but in the end your never really safe. i can say this because i was the one stares and stalking you home waiting till your parents left so i can brake in and rape you and then kill you, who wants to go to jail not me. your best option is just to move to another state.