I am 15 years old and i need some ways besides my bf to masterbate... help please im get really turned on when he is away and have to w8 for him to eat me out of rub me. i want to do it myself

rub yer clit or use a cellfone on vibrate or get a vibrator or dildo. ;-)

Use your index finger, and, with your palm up, stick it in and act like youre tickling someones chin

Electric tooth brush, laying underneath the running tub water, circular motions on your clit, having a girlfriend of yours go down on you is the best feeling in the world. Its a way better feeling than ur boyfriend could ever give...try ice and a vibrating something.....try the running water...and tell me what you think

you should turn your shower head to the fastest jet cycle and move it until you fing your g-spot and hold it their, it takes me about 3-5 minutes to get an orgasm.

Take your middle finger and your finger beside it and stick them in your vagina and do the come on motion.

I'm a guy so I have no clue.

You can also tickle your clit a little bit and rub your tummy.

Once again just guessing.

Hi this is one thing I do...pull down your pants and put one hand dirctly on your vagina and the put your other hand on top and move the hand top around pushing down the other hand...

WOW UR BOYFRIEND MASTERBATES FOR YOU!!!! OH THATS HOT!!!! I WISH I COULD HELP MY GF MASTERBATE OH THAT WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!! =/ SADLY IT WONT HAPPEN FOR A LONG TIME
~*.;'i AM A 13 YEAR OLD MALE';.*~

XD i'm 12 amd my bf just broke up w/ me cuz his my cusins best friend & my cusin got mad at him

Ha how does that have to do with this subject? haha :-DD

keep ur finger in the clitoris and with other hand press ur boobs by this u will be in motion and after this rub ur clitoris hard and place ur legs one above the other and force ur thighs so that ur clitoris is rubbed hard by ur thighs

:-D Gooooooood news.!!!! I have an amazing lover. She loves me ALOT. She wants me to help her. And do more ;-) SHes gorgeous. Funny. has green and amazing eyes. ect. Shes my perfect girl:)... haha sorry

Hey I'm a 12 year old girl and I have watchful Parents!! The kind that check on u all da time. So at night I get my iPod touch and watch porn vidz! I wish I had sum kind of vibrator that was silent because my parent wander what I'm doing when I switch on the electric toothbrush!can any recommend a good vibrator that is silent? By the way I just rub the toothbrush on my clit when it's on and Im learning how to fist myself.

go on urban dictionary and write sex then go to number four read it and other sex stories. 
Also i share a room so the on place i can do it is in the wash room, so i sometimes get my cell phone and put it on vibrate and hold it over my underwear. but my favourite is going in the shower and putting the shower head on "jet" and lay down and just thrust at the water. 
get an orgasm in 3-5 minutes :) 

For a different vibrator other than ur toothbrush there is a free app for ur ipod that will make it vibrate constantly and u can use that. search for "massager" one is called iBrate Vibrate, try it :)