I suffer from constipation & have gone sometimes up to 3 weeks without bm. I use laxatives, fiber, suppositories, & enemas to try to get relief & all that I pass is 2-5 pellets & bright blood & clear to yellow mucous. I went to a dr, he told me to use fiber... what should I do, is this something that needs immediate attention from a qualified medical professional? I get SO depressed, irritable, & withdrawn that I don't know how my husband & children cope. Please help!!! I sometimes don't get out of bed and don't (WON'T) talk to even my family for days...

You need the advice from a Specialist, a doctor who deals specifically with intestinal and gastric issues. What title does your attending physician hold? Is he just your basic MD or does he specialize in such disorders as yours? Have you ever had a rectal exam or a colon check? You may have polyps or a blockage of some sort, not poopin for 3 weeks is not good and can surprisingly turn toxic.
Also not moving your bowels over a long period of time can cause depression, stress, irritability, headaches, mood swings and so on.
Bright blood could be just an inclination of a hemeroid or something is goin on inside of your intestine to make you bleed. Constipation in and of itself can cause bleedin, especially when you strain and sweat and agonize to pass a puney terd.
I suggest you ask your doctor for a referrel so as you don't get an extra charge. At this stage of the game for you, what can it hurt? You obviously need answers and you certainly want to feel better, so make the call.