I am a patient advocate with the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association. For 10 years I have researched and helped patients with a recently discovered diet therapy that has successfully stopped “typical TN” pain by limiting saturated fat. The diet’s origin is in the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association’s book “Striking Back.” A presentation on this diet was made at TNA’s National Conference in the Walt Disney World Hilton Resort. Send your mailing address to Frank Sherwood at ***** if you would like a nine-page report that includes the diet's origin, history, testimonials, instructions, and amount of saturated fat in 140 foods. Please consider enrolling in a study I am currently conducting to determine the efficacy of this diet for patients with typical TN. It is only required to email me the grams of saturated fat eaten during each of the first two days on the diet and answer a few questions on your TN medical history.

**Please contact site administrator for more information if willing to participate**

Interested in the study for the low saturated fat diet for trigeminal neuralgia

Yes very interested

Yes very interested

Yes I would be very interested in partaking in this study

I dont see a date on this posting, but ran across your AAN poster. If you are still doing this study, or if you can send more information, I am at _[removed]_

Hello, I see this is an old post but I would be really interested as I’ve recently been diagnosed. Thanks