My boyfriend & I been having sex a year &.i love him& he love me but im ready to start our own family , how can I tell him I want a baby ? Hes scared to nut in me because im 17& hes 21.

im 13 but d u realize how much responsiblity it is to have kid. it is not only hard to go to colledge with a kid but it takes a lot of money

It takes a lot preparing to do and you will have to be financially ready to support this baby, to give this baby everything he/she needs in life. What sort of job will you and your boyfriend be taking up to help with taking care of the baby? Where will you live with the baby? Things like these you should be thinking of. 

In my opinion, I think you are still quite too young. Live your life, there will be plenty of time to have a baby and if your boyfriend loves you, he will stay with you until you are both ready.  

He Has a Job & I stay with on the Weekends but Yeah your right . I should wait but thanks !