Hi. My husband and i have been married for 8 months. We've been together for 4. We have a 3 year old and another on the way. He is bery emotionally and physically abusive. We argue a lot and he always tells me to shut the f*** up and usually i don't because i don't want to be talked to like that! He is usually abusive when we get in an argument and he wants to stop talking, but i want to resolve it. He grabs and pulls my ears, grabs and squeezes my face, calls me awful names(even in front of our daughter), throws me on the bed and holds me down while cussing and yelling, twists my hands and arms, pulls my hair, spanks me really hard(which is really weird), and he just did a new one today. He shoved his dirty sock down my throat. I think he's a coward and is not a man by any means. I don't know if i love him anymore. This is very difficult having a child, and one on the way. I'm not sure whether to leave him or not. He's even told me that one of these days he's going to end up killing me. There has already been an accident where there was a big bottle of wine laying on the bed and he slammed me down on the bed and was knocked out from my head hitting the bottle so hard. He says i don't listen so therefore, he has to "beat" me and be mean in order for me to do so. I need advice.

i have had this beofre i am still married to my husband i left him 2 yrs ago and just now divoceing him the best thing to do is get you and your daughter into protective custody if u dont they will take her and the one ur about to have into foster care

I wud leave he seems to really want to hurt u and ur pregnant and that dosent even stop him hes uncontrollable and I can only see it getting worse i myself have a hard time in my relationship but no violence just mental abuse which is bad enough I walk on egg shells and hope one day he will start treating me better I doubt it will most likely get worse i wud leave too if it wasn't for my six year old I don't want her to have a broken home I fantasise about being in my own and can see how happy I wud be but I haven't got the guts to do it I hope u do for urs and ur children's safety

You need to get away from this man quickly, husband or no husband, married or not. Being married to someone does not give them the right to treat you this way, it is against the law and it is indeed abuse. Please find a counselor someplace and find out what you can begin to do to change your life before it is too late. Please. Don't talk to him about this, find friends or family you can trust. No one that is his friend. Call or tell your doctor if possible.