Just about every single time after I eat, my stomach hurts. I haven't had an appetite i only eat breakfast & dinner anymore & throughout the day I don't even feel hungry. But here lately after I eat, sometimes I just feel like I have to go to the bathroom but yet, I know I don't. It's nothing like constapation, my stomach kinda gurgles & stuff. I don't over eat or stuff myself or anything. It's really weird because my stomach never messes up & I don't want it to be something serious.

You didn't say for how long has this been going on? How old are you? Obviously, the thing you have to do is to go and see the doctor. You don't need me to tell you that you need all the nutrients in order for your body to function as it is supposed to - the longer you wait the bigger the chances that some important vitamin or some other substance starts lacking and you end up in even bigger problems. What do you usually eat (breakfast and dinner, OK, but what exactly)?

I'm 15. & for a couple of days. & what kind of bigger problems for lacking nutrients.? for breakfast, uhm, just varies for what i'm in the mood for. cereal, poptarts, the other day breakfast & eggs & stuff, & this morning cream of wheat. For dinner, just regular stuff. porkchops chicken. regulars.

I think I'm confused now, you can eat food from cereal to pork-chops and yet you say you don't have appetite? No, from what you've said, I think there is no danger that you will suddenly develop lack of vitamin C or some other vitamin (that's what I thought with lack of nutrients). Only thing you should change is to start to eat at least some fresh fruit and vegetables. They are vital for your digestive system (both stomach and bowels).

Did you ever figure that out I have the same problem?