I my name is oneil young. I have a very similar problem but a little bite worst.everytime I eat I always throw up little by little I've been having this problem for I was about 12-13 I'm now 22 going to 23 and Im always wondering what was that , I don't get sick or nothing nor feel any pain.i started to experimented on myself that if I eat I should stay like 15 30-45 minutes before I drink water and I won't throw up but sometime I forget not to drink anything when I'm eat or soon after.mostly this happen whenever I eat meet 90% of the time and I'm a meet eater....and its always the food I'm throwing up it just looks like throw up food and nothing more....even sometime I throw up this yellow egg looking thing and it taste really bad in my mouth......................I just don't know what to do also it makes my mouth smells sometime.........................please help me?......what can I do to stop this

Hi hun, start eating more fruit than tomato sause and strong tasting stuff, I'm suffering a bit as what you have. Fruit juice will help you out. if your feeling lightheaded and nausia, drink Ginger Beer . It helped me from motion sickness.