I m 17 years old but I'll be 18 this july. And I have been in a relationship since 2 years. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to have sex after you be 18 and idont know what happened to me and I said novery aggresively. I love him a lot and he also loves me.But i kind of get scared to have sex. When i said no, he said okay but tell me will you ever get ready. and i said no. I thought all night and the other day I told him that Maybe im not ready right now. so I'll tell you when I'll be ready and then we'll make out. So i wanna ask that should I have sex or not? I m really confused. and i dont know what to say. please do answer.

Hi there having sex is a very big decision and don't do it if you are not ready. If your boyfriend really loves you he will understand and he will wait. Have you guys kissed at all yet do you masturbate? It will probably be easier to do something similar for like making out for mutual masturbation  before jumping into sex 

Thankyou so much for replying @biomajor10