Hi, i,24, am in relationship with her,22, for 10 month, after 6 month of our starting she told me that she had a boyfriend in past. Their relationship lasted for 4 years. They broken because her parent were not agree for their marriage as she told me. She said she broken up with her ex because of this reason. Even when she didnt tell me about it, i always felt she is hiding something. I always felt she don't loves me. She is my first love and I love her very much. Even I asked her for marriage and she agreed before but refused after sometime making excuses. And when she told me about her ex I felt that she used me to compensate her lonelyness. Even she told me that she never felt that we will got married. I kissed her once, but after it i doubt if it was first kiss of her life. But she told me she never kissed someone before. After so much fight we are still in relationship because she always do what is ask her, she always listen to me. Even I broken up once with her and didnt attended her phone for three days but she again convinced me. But i dont know why she is always so blank,she never express her love to me. These things makes me frustrated because I want to how much she loves me. Even i got very much angry many times. But I never harmed her in any way. We fight every third day.  :-) She asks she loves me only when i question her, i always tell her that i love her with any asking. She never ask me if i love her or not. Even she tell me that she will not marry me because her parent will not be ready for this. I told her to leave me if we cant marry but she says I cant. Now i am very much confused, i dont know what is in her mind. Does she loves me or she still loves her ex. Please help me in understanding all this because i am very serious about her.

Hi john, let me begin by saying that everyone has a past. But that past does not matter when you are in a loving relasionship. If she thinks her parents are not ready for her to get married, she's probs right about that, she is young after all and divorce rates are quite high. If you have given her the option to leave and she won't, it must mean that she loves you. Regardless if she has been with someone previous that does not mean that she will love you any less. Arguements in relasionships are more common then you think and it just means there is still passion between you both. Its when the arguements stop when you need to panic. And I bet the arguements are about silly little things! Aslong as you are not controlling or violent towards each other you should be fine. Although I would imagine that your jelousy takes part in your arguements and that's something that you need to let go of and move on with. I'm sure she loves you just as much. But actions speak louder than words, just because she doesn't tell you every waking moment that she loves and adores you does not mean she doesn't feel it. Her Ex is an ex for a reason, and I'm pretty sure it is not just the reason of her parents didn't like him because if she had loved him then she would not have cared what her parents thought. Hope this helps.

You've got to realize that you have been in a relationship for only about fourteen months. She almost married him and they were together for 4yrs. It might take awhile for her to get over what was possibly an emotional trauma. Remember that it was her parents objected, which feels like betrayel. I know. She's a stayer or she'd be gone from you. Love her and don't crowd her.