I've been masterbating for a long time now but recently i started to feel very turned on and i tried to put a finger inside my p***y and it kinda hurts but i want to masterbate like how everyone does. Oh and i really need some new tips on masterbating till i orgasm. im 14

I am 14 as well and I finger my self 5-6 times a day and I have great orgasms And you just need to play with your clit the faster you go the better

I don't think everyone else finds putting something inside their vagina is the best way to masturbate. I'm sure there are some who absolutely love the feel of moving something in and out of it but the best way for most is stimulating their clitoris. I have found the best way to do my wife by hand is using 2 fingers and sliding them up and down on both sides of her clit. Playing with her lips, inner and outer, and generally petting all of her p***y along with gently touching her clit up and down, side to side and tapping on it gets delightful results.

You need to try all those things and whatever else you can think of to figure out what works best for you. It's your clit and you have to do what you like best. Some girls find it's very sensitive so very light touching is all they can stand while others like to have it used and abused. You just have to figure out what works for you. Maybe that's why they call it playing with yourself.

If you really want to insert something into your vagina you need lubrication, lubrication, LUBRICATION!!! Once you have your fingers in there comfortably exploring your "G" spot can be pleasing. To find it make a hook with your fingers and feel around on the front just a couple inches up. It feels sort of soft and squishy like there's a small marshmallow under the skin.

Have fun exploring.

You mean like as I'm fingering myself i rub my clit too?

Very good advice! I mostly press on my clit, I guess I should try more on my clit. But whenever you get the chance, could you possibly answer my question about fingering just in case. You seem to give really good advice!

I use some lube.  It helps me to move my fingers or object more easily .   Also put  some on your clit and rub your clit.  Anyway experiment to find most pleasure way for you.

I have something you can put in there

I have a tongue,fingers,and a penis let me know witch one you would like I think what would good for you is a warm tongue let me know if you would like me to take care of that for you. Phil Mooney I am on line right now let me know what you would like