Well I'm Hannah. I'M currently 12, I'll be 13 in March. I weigh 112.3 & Im 5'3 . I wanna get down to 90 inless than a month. HEALTHY or unhealthy. I'm desperate. PS - IF your gonna give me a speech about how That's to small or about my age, please don't answer because it might not seem like slot of weight but it is.

If you want to lose weight then you should know the basics. You should learn which food you should take, and with that you should go for protein and fiber rich foods , add raw and fresh vegetables and fruits to your diet. You are still young and you can still manage to lose those extra pounds.Drink plenty of water because in this way you will minimize somehow eating those junk foods. Most people misinterprets being thirsty as being hungry. Engage yourself into sports, walking or running for a few minutes would definitely change a lot.

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) may be for you. Google it's benefits and the few precautions / risks before using, such as brushing your teeth and/or rinsing your mouth with water, as it's acidic effect will erode your tooth enamel away eventually. Anyway, do your research thoroughly before marching off to the grocery store for some ACV and such as cranberry juice to mix it with (start little to understand it's taste & effects). Hope this starts your interest in your digestive system and how to live happily into your hundreds (a lot of birthday candles, eh?) Good Luck, Happy Health, and always brush/care for the teeth you want to keep ... very costly, painful, and time consuming if you don't.