Hi I'm a 14 year old girl and I wight 116:( I really wanna lose weight and want to wight like 55/60 because right nw I get called a lot of names in school by all the boys and from my family members to..I really like to get your help on this and please I don't have time to excise so don't tell me.. In food cases my parents don't eat healthy so its a waste of time telling me to eat healthy:( please HELP ME!!!

Listen. I have the same problem. I weigh more than you and i am 13! :) You shouldn't worry about your weight unless you are obeise. You are actually underweight. For my age the healthy weight for a 13 year old female is to be 130-135. Tip: Don't make yourself throw up or anything cause that is not going to help. You would just gain the weight back on anyway. (and it raughts your teeth) I am having some issues with weight to so feel free to message me for some support if you need it. :)

you should eat a well balanced diet, you may follow the list of food suggested by

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

. and do regular exercise. the best to lose weight is really easy -- you should eat the right kind of food, don't be tempted with the delicious food yet source of cholesterol and other things for weight gain. eat properly and exercise regularly. have patience, discipline and perseverance. you can do it!@

if you are not agreed to exercise and eating healthy food, there is no other way...unless you are agreed on spending hundred or thousands of your money to get done a surgery that would be your answer. if you felt the money is important as well as your health than start doing some exercise and start to take in more healthy foods. if you start to do that then may be your parents may follow. trust my word. ok if you still have this problem then leave your address and contact number....if u wanna know who am i, i am a medical student with lots of experience on weight loss cases.