I have always been the type to take weight off and put it right back on, so I was recommended Whenever I am feeling a little heavy to start drinking Apple Cider Vinegar. Here is the recipe I’ve got: mix 2 Tbsp. ACV with 1 Tbsp of honey in a glass of warm water 3 times a day. Is this going to help me lose weight?

I found a great explanation of how apple cider vinegar works to reduce weight.
One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water at meals can change your life completely because it contains acedic acid which stimulates the production of stomach acid. The more stomach acid the better as it breaks down your food into smaller molecules and the smaller the molecules are the more efficiently your intestines and liver can absorb the nutrients it needs. Here is recipe I’ve got to lose weight: apple cider vinegar (1/2 cup), juice of two fresh squeezed lemons, maple syrup and cayenne pepper is a great weight loss combo. Go on a fast for one day, only sip this "lemonade" the second day, only liquids and this lemonade the third day, chicken noodle soup and the lemonade the fourth day And the fifth day, one regular meal and the lemonade, and you can be anywhere from 10 - 15 pounds thinner.

etheline: are you actually saying that you have to go fasting for a few days? maybe i didn't understand you.... but it sound like that.
Can you clarify please....

Some of these post are outdated..i recently started this diet 6/1 about 2tlbs with fruit juice 100% may i add. We started this weight loss program at work. On june 1st i was 263, today i am 252, this along with the special K diet is helping me lose. my sister told me that it was noway i lost 11lbs in 7 days. I would like to think that the scale was correct. Thusw we tried another scale which indicated 7 lbs. However within a weeks time I think is good.

Are there any recently up-to-date success storied regarding ACV diet out there.

None of this makes any sense because in order to lose weight you have to workout not just crash diet, and you have to eat in order to cross Plateu's... your body needs to absorbs ALL of the Vitamins correctly in oder to lose weight effeciently and affectlivly......

I lost 55 ponds so far on a crash diet in 4 months and Feel great, I now feel good enough to do excersize, which my boby is now toning and my husband is very happy with my looks and so is everyone else including myself. My secert was salads, chicken.. Tuna and chicken and beef dinners no lunch or snacks and 2 eggs anyway I wanted for breakfast with of course 10 bottle of 16oz of water a day. To ensure I flush bad stuff out of my body a long, long time ago since I always have been a heavy person a doctor told me drink lot and lots of water and keep in mind everytime you go to the restroom you will losse and oz go 16 time and you just lost a pound.. The more water the more you feel full and you do now want to eat you loose the craving to eat. It took me the first 3 weeks to get use to all the water but it was so worth it. Today 5 month and 1 week later I lost another 12.5 pounds and it was eating normal dinners even with a small bowls of ice cream early along with the excersizing. I feel I have about another 20 to 15 pounds to go before I am totally Happy! You need to find what works for you. I am now 47 years old and I was 200 pounds in 3rd grade always a fat child, I remained 200 pounds as an adult never went up and never went down, my weight only went up when I had babies and than I went right back to 200 no matter what I ate, until NOW! I learned WHITE FLOUR AND WHITE SUGAR IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE! Good luck in what you do

This is pretty great advice but losing that much weight in a period of 5 days isn't safe. You're losing weight to become more healthy and look better, so why resort to unhealthy means? Depriving yourself of food as drastically as this is not a solid solution and will almost certainly result in the weight being regained. Don't get me wrong, ingredients such as cayenne are great for weight loss as they can be found in natural weight loss pills and supplements. But you should really lose the weight gradually if you want to remain healthy, happy and energetic. The way I see it, it is your lifestyle that got you to the weight you are so you will need to make lifestyle changes in order to achieve lasting results, not a 5 day fast. Why not just eat two meals per day and do the cleanse you mentioned once daily to replace the other meal. You will still create a calorie deficit and lose the weight over the course of several weeks not several days. Anyways, thats just my two cents..

who said she wanted a healthy diet? peope will do anything to lose weight

ok when to take at what time and how much weight loss in one day or one month

so pretty much the lemon detox diet then in modration

You are supposed to drink the 2-3 tbl of organic raw ACV in a full glass of water before each meal (2-3x a day). NOT as a meal itself! The fiber helps make you feel less hungry. The vinegar balances your alkaline levels and helps prevent fat from accumulating in the body. There are so many health benefits from this and has been used for so many years. Of course, working out is also recommended. Simply walking 20 mins to hr a day is better than nothing at all.

Is it okay drinking ACV with cold water or normal mineral water instead of warm water

Really, u no some ppl can't just reply back with a civilized response. I tell u, please grow up because that was so uncalled for and not too mention, very juvenile! But I understand if ur under 16.

Hi Ritchie
Read your comment please advice if you are still using ACV and honey, there is so much information and I getting very confused,,,,,,,,,,,

TX

i understand what your saying to this but in reality this course is healthy the detox that she's talking about i've looked into often enough it's cleaning your liver and kidneys which jump sparts your metabolism and removes the toxins so your bodies running better so it's actually safe to lose it at that rate it's after the detox that you continue eating healthy or smarter i guess you could say it won't slow your metabolism back down afterwards and as long as your eating smarter still you'll continue to lose it after the detox...so it's healthy as you put it it might give you a mood swing or two but only because of the toxins it's releasing and getting rid of but reality that needs to happen for you to actually be "healthy" ya know? and you'll be energetic after those clear and some ppl don't even experience any mood change and their energy is through the roof just because their rebooting their liver and kidney...anyways i'll stop yapping but i hope that helped