Ok. Im 14 years old, im 5'3 and I weigh 139 lbs. I want a quick way to lose weight. I have gained like 20 lbs in the past 2 months and it's embarrassing. I use to be in shape and felt confident and comfortable in my skin but now i don't. I cover up all the time to attempt to hide my fat. I live in houston,tx and the weather here is so hot especially now that it's summer! I'm tired of wearing sweaters and jeans or sweats in this weather while I See girls my age in shorts and shirts that fit just right. Their all nicely dressed and im all covered up. I hate it because I use to be like those girls. I would dress nice, in shorts, and everything. Now I don't even wear shorts in my room by myself cause I see stretch marks and fat. My mom always hassles me about covering up and it's getting annoying. I Don't care if it's something unhealthy or not. I want to lose weight. Im not trying to be like girls in magazines or anything. I'm not trying to lose weight because people call me fat or anything. I WANT TO DO IT FOR ME. I'm tired of this. I want to feel comfortable in my body, I want to be able to look down at my legs and stomache and not see stretch marks. PLEASE HELP. I want a quick way to lose weight, healthy or not. Please. 

Hi, its always a good sign if you want to get in shape and feel better about yourself. The first thing you have to remember is that there is no quick and effective way to loose weight. I would not suggest those pills that make you loose weight. You will build a tolerance against them and sooner or later you will be where you started. Do not go on any diet, it will slow down your metabolism and your body will be starting to store fat more than it was before. Ok, so what to do then? Best way to loose weight is to start some form of physical activity like walking fast, running, swimming or some other sport basketball, volleyball, basically anything that will put you in motion so you burn calories. Eat as much as you eat now, dont change anything or if you want you might consider not eating after 7pm because everything you eat after 7 gets pretty much stored on your body. All in all, find a physical activity that you like and try not eating after 7 pm and you will loose your weight in no time. My friend is doing this and he lost 15 pounds so far . after one month. Dont give up and remember that the more you put your self into it , the better results will come and you will feel better about yourself.

Maj2 , Losing weight should always be in the safest and healthiest way as possible. You are still young , so you would definitely get in shape as soon as you start doing something about it. You can do a 15-30 minutes of a combination of walking and jogging, you can do these early in the morning so that the environment would be at its best. Always have a good diet by avoiding too much fatty foods in your everymeal. Instead always go for veggies and fruit and protein rich foods. Well if you are desperate and wanted to try weight loss supplements, then you won't get any good results from it since you are still 14 years old. You should be 18 years old and above to have good results from it. Discipline and consistency would help you a lot in your weight loss journey. Good luck!

This is not a very difficult task to reduce weight quickly. Exercise is the most effective exercise to reduce weight quickly. Diet is also important so it is good to maintain diet plan and do cardio regularly. Losing weight quickly depends on your workout and diet.