Im a helthy 25yr old trying for a baby..I am due a period in 9 days..

I did a clear blue plus test today and it looked like a poss result but very faint cross lines..the cross was there but very faint.

I did another test called g-test but that came back with negative.

Im very confused as i dont know if i am or not...I know clear blue plus can tell you early and the other test only workes well after period is due..

Should i go with the poss result that was still a little un-clear or the neg of the other test...

its more likely to get a false negitive then it is a false positive.. a lines a line. i would wait till closer to missed AF than test again different test detect different levels of hcg maybe the negitive test need a higher hcg to get a positive?? i dont get a positive till im a week late even on test's that same they can be used day of missed AF..

I suggest you go to your doctors for a blood test, this is the best way to find out if you are pregnant, as home pregnancy test dont really give you the answer, your best going to your doctor for the best results.