My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby now for 2 months or so. I went off my pill about 2 months ago...I just don't understand what's not working. Neither of us are sterile. At least he's not. Does anyone have any hints or tips about conception?

are you charting your ovulation dates?

Sometimes when a women comes off the pill, it may take a little while for her to conceive, although for some, it has happened right away.
Begin by making a note of when you start your period, start counting. If your cycle is on schedule, about 28 days, begin the count from the first day your period started. !4 days is into the count, your ovulation process should begin. Now is when you are most fertile. Some couples have sex that whole week, hopeing to hit on that certain day, but there are only 2 or 3 good days in there when you would be able to conceive.
If you don't see your period in about 10 days after this process, you could be pregnant. If not, begin the process all over again, it is fun to practice.
So you don't get messed up on the days, just get a little pocket book calander and use that so you can keep track easier. Good Luck.