someone please help I'm completely confusedI had ovulation on october 30th we had intercourse the day off and a few days prior to that and I had spotting about 9 days after ovulation and then I had spotting 2 very light !! My mc should hae started on the 13th but im new at trying to figure all these terms and dates and its kinda confusing to me , but anyway, it almost the 15th n it hasnt come yet , light cramping ,itchy breast can any one help me figure this out ?

i am in the same boat :( please post what you find out

Have you tried using ovulation tests? There is digital and stick ones. These tell you when the egg is about to be released so you can time sex to hopefully catch it. When you get a positive ovuation test and have sex on that day count 10days and begin taking pregnancy tests as we ovulate 14days before our next period. I'd chart your positive ovulation tests and see if there is a pattern to it. Baby dust to you!