Couldn't find what you looking for?


I'm 35 years old , and have kids from a relationship before. The man im with now means the world to me and we want a child togetther so bad. But like somethhing crazy becaue of the past i had my tubes tied. Much needed help now on information we don't  have money for no kind of surgrey but all i do have is medicade.Please help with doctors names and any information


Hi Amanda,

You'll need to see a fertility specialist and have the tubal reversed.

While it may sometimes reverse on it's own, scar tissue usually leads to ectopic pregnancies.

In-Vitro is another option.  None are cheap.

Good luck.