may I have a successful pregnancy after having my tubes tied

no..........having your tubes tied is meant to keep you from getting pregnant

You could always get them untied and go on to have a healthy and successful pregnancy. The chances of getting pregnant with your tubes tied are slim but it has happened before.

I'm confused! Why would you want to become pregnant if you are having your tubes tied. I understant that a tubal tie can (in some circumstances) be reversed but there are no guarantees that it will result in a successful pregnancy!

A lot of women do change their minds after having something like this done also if you don't understand that women dream about these sort of things especially after having tubes tied. I thought of the same thing after having my tubes tied, I thought that maybe I would be in the few percentiles but then I went on to have a hysterectomy so it is 100% that there will be no baby but what if?

I have already answered the what if? The tubal tie can (in some circumstances) be reversed but ther are no guarantees that the woman will become pregnant.

There are more than what you think. I live in Canada where ladies pay a sum of money to get the reversal done and plenty of those women have gone on to become pregnant - so yes it can happen. The 'what if' is my dreaming, and I answered that better than you for my situation it will never happen! For the lady that posted originally it could happen so give that to her, why take away her chances? Any chance is better than no chance. You are obviously male and don't understand...