DOES ANYONE KNOW THE COST OF GETTING THEIR TUBES UNTIED OR GETTING PREGNANT AFTER GETTING MY TUBES TIED? IM REMARRIED AND MY HUSBAND DOESNT HAVE ANY KIDS AND IM DESPRITE TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN! I GET REALLY EMOTIONAL WHEN I SEE ANYTHING ABOUT A BABY SEE A BABY ANYTHING!!! I SIT AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP SOMETIMES! CAN ANYONE HELP ME???

I can't help you but I totally understand how u feel.. The only difference is that when i was married (to my NOW ex- husband) after having our second child he didn't want to have anymore kids but i still did.. But being a good wife i always did as he said.. Well now he has remarried and has a child with someone else.. and here i am in a relationship with someone who has no kids.. I can afford to get my tubed untied so im depreesed all the time hopeing and wishing that god blesses me with a miracle of a child.. who knows if we are meant to have a child then it will happen if not then im happy with my lil ones that i already have.. Well i wish you luck in your search to get pregnant

It costs $5000 to get them untied....a girlfriend of mine from work had it done and that is how much it cost her. Hope this helps

Well i got mines tied after my third child n i want another baby another boy, cause i have one boy n 2 girls......then i take the b/c shot as well......so can i get pregnt again

You are not alone. I lost my husband in death last year. Now I have am getting remarried to a men I went to high school. He lost his only son in another marriage. This man wants another child and I had my tubes tied in 2003. I also needed to know how much it cost to untied my tubes to have a baby for him.

Did this seriously work because if so in totally interested !!!! Tell me more please

hi me and m bf r tyring two get pregnant I got tubes tied 13 yrs ago so pls can u help us