I'm a girl and I want to try having an orgasm through anal stimulation on my own. I've tried this before but I just stopped after a minute because it didn't feel good or bad. Please can someone give me tips and advice to reach an orgasm through anal stimulation?

Is an anal orgasm even possible?

Some girls can orgasm by anal stimulation alone. Others have to simultanously stimulate their clit to get an anal orgasm.

Put a toy balloon on the hose of an airpump and inflate the balloon in your anus. Make it big, so that you can feel the pressure on your G-spot. That always works for me.<3

its possible if in ur head the anal act is so sexy!! sex begins and ends in the brain!!

my tip: 

1- choose relaxed position..lay on back with small cushion under ur hips..use nice smooth dildo..and a lot of lube!!

2- imagine sexy anal act..

3- go slowwww...and take ur time...after 10-20 minutes my ex usedt o come several times !

Orgasm by anal stimulation only is impossible. I enjoy anal but more the feels from vibrators can be so great or using a Tens unit. Placing an electrode in the space between your vagina and Anus (black one) and the red on your belly center and under your belly button. Feels so fantastic and gives the added effect of doing Kegel exercises but no work but your you can get very tight p***y and rectum