I am a male and I like anal stimulation it feels real good.
does that make me gay?

Nothing that you like doing makes you "gay". Gay is basically what your interested in, like Female or Male... if your straight and you like what you like then screw it you like it. ;-) and thats that!

As far as science is concerned your sexual preference is decided by your genetics and how you are nurtured as a baby through childhood. Making yourself gay by enjoying anal stimulation has a probability close to zero. The anus is just another sexual stimulation areas on your body. Make the most of it and enjoy it.

When I was a pre-teen I had sexual interactions with other male cousins who I knew to be gay. Although I enjoyed the experimentation I decided as grew older that homosexuality was not me, and they respected my wish. However, the residual of anal stimulation stayed with me. My first heterosexual ironically led to my becoming enamored with anal stimulation. During hand-jobs my lover would insert one or more fingers into my anus. This caused an incredible orgasm. The same activity continued into my next heterosexual relationship. Consequently when I began dating women who were quite younger, 5 to 9 years younger, the anal stimulation stopped. That is when I decided to take my problem in hand. I purchased a dildo/vibrator and lots of KY Jelly along with condoms and began a rewarding practice of anal masturbation. I have not looked back.