I find this a silly question to ask, because you're supposed to know when you orgasm. But I'm just not sure? To my knowledge, I've never had an orgasm. Orgasms are explained everywhere as lightning/fireworks through your body or a sneeze in your vagina. What I'm feeling when I peak feels what I would explain as the beginning of a sneeze, only in my vagina, and my stomach muscles start tensing up and I want to scream. I get the urge to keep going because it's like I'm going to "sneeze", or "explode" down there, but the feeling just gets so intense I pull away. If I keep going, it's just so sensitive I can't stand it. But still, it's like I don't have any release. I'm still throbbing down below. I try stimulating over the hood of my clit or around instead so it isn't as intense, but it still ends up feeling like too much stimulation. My boyfriend says that the tightening of the muscles in my stomach and the feeling I get in my vagina that feels like I'm about to sneeze is the orgasm. But I don't feel any kind of "release". No "fireworks" or "lightning through my body". Stimulation feels really really good, like the best feeling in the world, but at the same time it's just so intense I have to stop. I always start back up for more because it feels so good, but then I end up pulling away 3 seconds later because it gets intense again. It's like having to sneeze but you can't and it goes away, and then you have to sneeze again but you still can't so it just goes away, and so on. I dunno. I thought an orgasm was a release, but I'm not feeling any kind of release. Is the act of my muscles tightening in my stomach and legs plus my vagina feeling like it's *beginning* to sneeze the actual orgasm? (I say "beginning" because it's like beginning to sneeze but no actual sneeze).

B b d a d f d a a a d g gf f

try to find the g spot in the upper wall of your p***y its about 2 maybe 3 in" in. stroke that very gently while rubbing on you clit and don't stop, your will more than likely squirt a lot of liquid. It will be so intense that you will quiver. Don't give up and keep trying until it happens