I'm am doing a prodject about dyslexia and I can't find anything about if someone can get rid of dyslexia any where. Can some one realy get rid of it and there just not saying, or can you realy not get rid of it? I would like to know if anyone finds anything.

I think there is no real cure but early treatment will help get the dyslexia under control .
I have adhd and dyspraxia .

Celebrity
I don't know if it can be cured, but I do know many people have found ways to deal with it and thrive in their lives. Stephen J Cannell was one of the most prolific television writers and producers in the 80's and early 90's (21 Jump street, Rockford Files, The A-team were some of his shows) and was severely dyslexic.

Well,
Dyslexia is a condition where a person has hard time to read. Reading disorder happens when person’s brain doesn’t properly recognize and process certain symbols. The main problem with treatment of this disorder is that every person with dyslexia needs a different approach so the therapy is very individual for everybody. I think that this condition can be treated but the process is not simple and it will require a long period of counseling and therapeutic work. In most cases private tutor is necessary for appropriate treatment. Some with milder cases just need extra classes and they get rid of this condition. I hope that this helped you with your research.

All the best,
Nelie

Celebrity
How did your project turn out?

Dyslexia comes in more forms than JUST a reading form.
For me it's spelling, comprehending, writing, reading, and memorization skills. Dyslexia has multi different forms than just reading.

I have dyslexia.

My name is marilynda

I have had dyslexia all my life there seems like there is no cure what can I do

I agree. I have had it my whole life but i got help as soon as my parents spotted the signs. I still have it but i can work around it and learned to function without any problems. As soon as you see the signs especially for children there is no shame in special education help. Was able to graduate without most of my peers knowing i even had the problem! Now i can spell and read better then most people my age who didn't get help.

The only cure is to try hard, harder
I suffer from dyslexia but still I haven't given up I just try harder than others.
So just try harder than others

you have dyslexica deal with it
-pickle

Hi I have delexia too and even tho there is no cure I have learned to deal with it to me now all deslexia is, is a illness that means ur brain and ears are playing Chinese whispers and u don't here what someone says so they have to say it a couple more times

Hello can i tolk about dyslexia i have 6year old boy and he suffering from this situation

What is the best solution