Hello! I think my daughter has dyslexia since she has the same problems with reading as my cousin who was known to have dyslexia when we were children. Actually, we made lot of fun out of it and we always asked her to read and laughed like crazy. Now, I don’t find it funny at all. I know I have to take my daughter to the doctor but I don’t know which one. What doctor may diagnoze dyslexia?

Hello! I assume your daughter goes to school since most parents notice this disorder when children start with school. The first thing you should do is talk to her teacher who will then make an appointment at psychologist. Vision, hearing and neurological evaluation will be performed by various experts who will help determine whether another disorder may be causing or contributing to your daughter’s problems.