What with all the brother/sister talk around here this week. My oldest brother was the most cruel: - He picked up gravel from the street and told me it was Pop Rocks. I quickly discovered it was not. - He gave me a piece of red string and told me it was a new type of licorice. I quickly discovered it was not, either. - He stuffed me in our washing machine and sat on top so I couldn't get out (this is most likely why I am so claustrophobic to this day). - Together we crawled out a bedroom window onto the roof. He handed me the end of a rope, and said to be Lauri of the Jungle and swing. He neglected to tell me the other end of the rope was tied to nothing and I crashed rather spectacularly into the swingset on my way down (this is most likely why I am so afraid of falling to this day). - In my teens he was angry with me (just because I burnt his arm with a curling iron :shrug:). He ripped my bedroom door off its hinges, threw it on my bed, and screamed "NEXT TIME IT WILL BE YOU!" There's still a ding in the ceiling where he grazed it with the door on its way down. I learned from these experiences and of course did much worse to my younger brothers. What about you?

My older brother used to tie us to his bunk bed when he was 'babysitting'. To this day I have been unable to exact my revenge because he is still way too freakin' strong (last time my younger brother and I tried to 'take him out' he kicked the ever loving c**p out of the both of us). He is one of those freakishly strong individuals by nature.

It is not fair. :|

This would make me phobic of washing clothes...
Mine dipped my pacifier in hot sauce
Told the upperclassman I had a crush on that I had a crush on him--in front of half the school.
(Ok, small school and it was really traumatizing then)
Would throw tantrums until he got his way--my mother made us give him anything he wanted
Stole my Snoopy AND kept it. Told my parents I gave it to him as a gift.
Gave me all of his leggos and then took them back.
hasn't spoken to me in 5-6 years.

Heh heh.... I was the oldest and biggest and meanest and nastiest of 4 siblings......

I tricked my sister into wrapping her own Christmas gift. :D

:P

I was the oldest. I only dished it out.

My fave was when a little smart arse was a pain in the butt to me and then opened their lunch box at school the next day only to find a single can of peas and a can opener.

I once threw a sister out of the kitchen window during her slumber party.

Uh you weren't the infamous weasel boy's older brother were you?

locked me in a trunk and he didn't have a key......so he had to drill holes into the trunk...so I could breathe until my dad came home to take the thing apart.

used to hang me upside down over the upstairs railing by my feet and call to my other older brother to catch me.

wonder why I'm claustrophobic and acrophobic

When I was about 9 I got home from school and my parents weren't home. My brother told me they were killed in a car accident. (they were really out grocery shopping) I screamed and cried until they got home. That was the worst.

I was generally the cruel one. Benefit of sort of being the oldest

My sister let ME get beat up by a bunch of bigger girls for something SHE did, and was 50 yards away watching the whole thing and pretending not to see it.

My brother did something so horrible that I can't talk about it to this day.

Besides being born.... (just kidding in case one of you hiding behind a screen name is my brother)

Used my head as a golf ball. My Dad was so ticked. He could have done serious damage to his driver.

Came at me with a knife. Didn't know what to do once he got there...

Of course, being the oldest, I did nothing to provoke any of this.

I'm the eldest brother so nobody messes with me