Hello everyone,

Can you tell me more about pure slim 1000? Is it true that this one can help me lose my pounds soon? How to use it?

Do you have any experience with it to share with me?

I am still really depressed because since I am here, on this forum, I didn’t lose even one pound! My mom told me today that I should try pure slim 1000, but I am still very skeptical about it.

I really want to lose my pounds in two weeks, so can this one help me? Actually, answer me what are foods restrictions when you are on the pure slim 1000?

Bye 

Hey there,

You need to know that this is really restricted diet program, and you really need to follow some tips and tracks. You need to eat clean. This diet is unlike anything that is out there today and Pure slim 1000 was developed as collaboration of different doctors. I think that you need to follow it for at least three months. Eat healthy fats, beans, fruits, vegetables, meat such as chicken, breast, fish, etc. Avoid GMO food, read the declaration of ingredients.

Find menu plan and very soon you will be able to follow this diet program,

Anyone else with similar experience? 

Good day,

So this is one of the most interesting and most restricted diet program to follow :) That why this one is so funny and good :) I mean, I like it because I lost 10 pounds in 3 months :) But, I was following this diet by the rules. As you probably already know, this is a diet that works in three totally different phases. Each one is designed to help you shed those unwanted pounds, that you really want to get rid of it.

But, to follow this diet program, you need to understand every rule of it. If you need to know all about those three rules, let me know and I will inform you.

Bye!