Hey there,

So my little sister, she is 18 years old, started to follow Carb lover’s diet program a few months ago. So far, I still believe that she doesn’t know anything about it :) LOL :)

To cut long story short, she eats carbs at the way she wants to eat them, and I believe that she doesn’t even know how many carbs she actually can eat :) It is not ok, if you ask me.

So, I really want to help her, but I need just answer on one simple question – how many carbs you can eat every day if you follow carb lover’s diet program? 

Hi darling,

The main problem is that a lot of us think that eating carbs is easy and that you can’t make a mistake. Well, sometimes, that is true, sometimes you can’t, but it is better when you follow some tips and guides. The main point of everything is that you need to know how to eat carbs, how to treat them. You can eat carbs in every meal, because it is very important to feed your organism with it. Of course, as long as they are good carbs.

My question is – does she even knows what groceries have carbs? I hope that she does :) 

Hey there,

It must be prescribed how many calories you can eat per one day if you are following Carb lover’s diet program. You can’t do it on your own hand, as you wish to do. That is quite impossible. There are diet plans because of it, they are there to respect them because you don’t know how to eat and how big portions you should eat.

That is the main reason. So, please, let her know that she needs to learn more about it if she wants to lose her pounds. She needs to make a list of carbs intake for every day and every meal.  

Have a nice day! 

Hello everyone,

So, I was really trying to explain this to her, but she is hard head and she doesn’t want to listen me. That is the only true :) She is 18 now and she thinks that she is the smartest one. I will try to google as much as I can about this diet program, I will try to find how many carbs she can eat, when and I hope that this will be ok. I really want to help her, but I am afraid as well that something can go wrong.

Thank you for all of your advices. They are pretty helpful.