Hello guys

My sister wants to try the goddess diet because she really needs to lose some of her extra pounds. Maybe this will sound rude, but she is really huge. I don’t know how she even buys the clothes. She also has a high blood pressure because of obesity so the doctor said to her that she really must to do something about it or she will just have more and more health problems. Some of her friends recommended the goddess diet and she will start following it these days.

Do you know what is the maximum daily calorie intake when you follow this diet?

Hi there Lillian_50

I am sorry for your sister. I hope this diet will help you out and she will lose her extra pounds. Tell her that she must be really self disciplined if she wants her health problems to disappear. Obesity is a huge problem nowadays because of the fast lifestyle. We don’t have time anymore to make meals at home so we eat pizzas, burgers and other fast food.

Tell her to avoid all kinds of fast food and carbonated drinks. She also needs to start exercising. It will be hard at a beginning but she will get used to it. I don’t know what the maximum daily income is but I suppose around 1000 calories. 

Hi

I am on this diet since last month. I am not so satisfied so far but I can see some results. One of my friends who also followed goddess diet told me that you need all of your will power if you want to lose extra pounds. She also wasn’t very satisfied at a beginning but later she lost about 45 pounds. I mean, that is awesome. My goal is to lose about 35-40 pounds.

When it comes to daily calorie intake I am not sure what to tell you. I didn’t find that information in Anita Revel’s book. Just try to avoid dairy products and your daily intake will be lower than it was earlier so you will start losing weight.

I am so grateful on this useful information and advices. You are so polite. I mean, you are also not sure about the daily income but you left me some feedback anyway. Thank you, guys. :)

I assumed that her daily calorie income must be lower than her “ordinary” if she wants to lose some pounds. I know that some studies showed that your daily income must be around 2000 calories per day for average people. My sister probably used to ate around 6000 or 7000 earlier. :/

I will tell her that she must try not to eat more than 1000 calories.