People, I need help! I am on Cheater's diet for 2 weeks already and it's going fine, although I am waiting a month to pass to check results. I enjoy it and don't find it hard at all, but what is bothering me is that I have usually 5 meals per day, and one colleague from work who was on this diet before told me that I have to eat at least 7 times per day! Does anybody know is this a strict rule (or rule at all) because I simply don't know how I would make myself to eat 2 extra meals when I already find 5 more than enough.

Yes, I wondered the same thing when I was starting with this diet. Apparently, rules say that you should have at least three servings of fruit per day and at least four servings of vegetables, but I could never eat that much, nor I would have time to eat that often. I used to eat whenever I felt the hunger and it turned out (for me) very well. I lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks, which was my goal. I don't know how much you plan to lose, but anyway I think as long as you eat prescribed food and stick to the diet, less meals mean less calories, so it can't be a bad thing. Good luck :)

Of course that reducing the number of meals isn't a good thing when someone is trying to lose weight!

It's well known that the general rule of healthy diet is to eat as much healthy servings per day, so the stomach and the whole digestive organs will be active all the time and that is what makes your body burn calories and keeps your metabolism fast.

So, 7 meals per day are nothing, really, look at them more as snacks. I, for example,  eat every two hours and after a month it became my habit. If I forget to eat by some chance, my stomach reminds me, I guess it's now used to this pattern.:)