Hi everyone.

I am 31 years old, lady, a mother of three beautiful girls :) I have problems since my first child with my weight, and I just can’t get rid of my belly button. I hate it. I am following Kremlin diet program, because my fitness coach told me to. It is really rigorous and that is why I like it. I stopped with this diet program when I was pregnant with my third child, and I’ve decide to try it again. Now, I was always counting my calories, because my fitness coach, in that gym told me to do that, Now, I am in the new gym, and my friends from there told me that this is silly, that I don’t need to count calories if I am following Kremlin diet program.

Is this true? 

Hello there darling.

It is really weird, because I still believe that fitness coach of fitness trainer needs to know all about some diet programs. It is insane that he told you to count your calories, and that the second one told you that you don’t need to count them. It is confusing! You should count your calories. The easiest and the best way to do that is to take into account the product you have during the day with their values. That is the easiest way and it works.

If you don’t count your calories, you can make a mistake easily. 

Hi there. While I was following this diet program, I was counting my calories as well. I remember when I first started to follow this one, my sister told me that I need to count calories. So, I did it. I was counting my calorie intake, and I have to say that this has a point. No matter for how much you are careful, you need to know that counting calories is always a good thing. And, I believe that Kremlin diet is diet program that is saying you that you need to count them. If I am wrong, please, correct me :)

Have a nice day! 

Hey there. I have to disagree with you. In this diet program. In Kremlin diet program, counting calories is not necessary. This diet program works on a different principles, processing into energy accumulated in the body fat. That is it. So, you need to know that certain amount of carbos a day to eat food is not forbidden. The only thing is that you need to calculate how much and what you are eating. So. Basically my advice is to be careful what you are eating and how much, but you need to know that you don’t need to count calories as well.Good luck!