What’s up? A few days ago I started to follow Slim Fast diet. It is totally OK so far, I am happy because I do have a lot of recipes and for now, it is pretty easy to follow it, it is not hard at all, and that is a little bit strange to me. But, I am not complaining at all.

Now, I eat up to four meals per day, but I have heard that I can eat six meals. Is that true? Is it true that I can eat six times a day while I follow Slim Fast diet?

Sometimes I even wonder how someone can eat more than 4 meals.

What do you think? 

Hey there,

Actually, you can! But, you have to know that you can’t eat six big meals. You eat six small meals, and that is it. If you are thinking about eating big portions, then you should eat up to three or four meals, not more. So, if you eat now for big meals, that is fine, if they are too big, then you should think about it and cut out the portion size.

If you eat less, then you can eat six small meals, or even four small meals + two slim fast replacements, such as some bars or something like that.

Good luck! 

Um…yes, it is true, but I don’t know how many extra pounds do you have? That is the main question. I know that I am not an expert in those diet programs, but I do know that one nutritionist told my friend that she has to eat up to four meals with one snack in between lunch and dinner, because she is overweight.

Portions are smaller, that is true, but if you are really overweight they can be huge for you. So, you need to be careful, or else you can be really disappointed, and that is not the cause of some diet, right?

Slim Fast diet is really great and it offers your body all that you need.

Be aware of it!

Enjoy! 

Hey there,

I must say that I don’t agree with you. It is not about big six meals, Slim Fast offers you to eat four regular meals, such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc, and two snacks, such as vegetables, fruits, nuts…It is not about six regular meals, they are small and you can eat. I believe that if you are following this diet, calorie intake won’t be bigger than 1.800 calories per day, and that is totally enough.

If you ask me, yes, you can eat six times a day while you are on Slim Fast diet program. You won’t get fat because you will eat healthy.

Good luck!

Hey,

Well, that is your opinion, and you have totally right to think like that. I know that if you are overweight, eating whole day can be bad for you and for your body and weight. Maybe I am wrong about this, but I am pretty sure that you need to lose your weight first and then eat more. I don’t know, all I know that this diet program is really good and that it can be really helpful in any case.

Of course, it is nice to hear what other people are thinking and I hope that this advice will help you  think about this diet program again.