IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE 18 YOU SHOULDN'T BE HAVING SEX ANYWAYS I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE 14 15 16 17 18 19 DONT HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU ARE MARRYED AND YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE SEX BY A GUY THAT IS YOUR BOYFRIEND  BE CAUSE IF YOU DO GET PREGNANT HE WILL RUN AND WILL NOT HELP YOU RISE IT. YOUR TO YOUNG TO GET A JOB A CAR OR HAVE A HOUSE HAVING A CHILD COST ALOT SO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT 

I agree that kids under 16-17 shouldn't be having sex, but i think after you reach 17-18, its fine to start having sex. Its like saying "No drinking anything alcoholic until you're the right age." Kids are going to ignore it. Besides, nowadays, the first time a kid has any alcohol is with his parents. other wise they'll be unprepared if they go to a club or something. By trying it, they know how they react to Alcohol, and they won't wake up in a dumpster on the side of a road...

just sayin' :-)

It's about maturity. If you're mature enough to handle it, then fine. There are so many people who never get married. Why shouldn't they have sex ?