HEY! IVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX FOR THREE YEARS AND EVER TIME MY BOYFRIEND IS ABOUT TO EJACULATE HE TAKES IT OUT!! WHY AM I NOT PREGNANT?? AND DO BOYS FEEL PRECUM WHEN IT COMES OUT?? AND TO A BOY HAS EJACULEED IN ME BEFORE LIKE 6 TIMES,, AND I STILL DIDNT GET PREGNENT.. IT WORRIES ME BECUASE I THIK IM NOT ABLE TO HAVE A BABY! :-(

You shouldn't be worrying about whether you can conceive at 16 years old. I am 20 years old and got pregnant at 16 and had my son at 17. I now have a daughter who is 10mths old and my husband and I have been together for 4.5 years,but married 1.5 Raising children as a teenager is not 'cool' it's a HUGE responsibility. I never really listened when people told me about getting pregnant and I thought it would be 'fun'. Well it is fun,but very overwhelming at time too. What you should do is get on the pill if your going to have sex and make your partner wear a condom...

You've been having sex since you were 13?!? Sweetheart, you have bigger problems than worrying about why you're not pregnant. How old is your boyfriend?

First things first -- STOP NOW. You are playing the odds in a very dangerous game that could either affect you the rest of your life or cost you, your life. It's a game you CANNOT win in the long run as the consequences ALWAYS take a toll.

To answer your question -- not always. Sometimes a guy can feel the wetness or expulsion. Sometimes, he can't.

You are so young. Why would you do this to yourself? God gave you a lovely gift that is supposed to be given to ONE PERSON -- your husband. PLEASE don't cheat yourself and your future husband any more. Sex is a wonderful thing. BUT, it is not a toy or game. Again, PLEASE STOP NOW.

The best advice is to remain abstinent until marriage. That way, you don't have to worry about pre-cum, pregnancy, STDs, abortion or any of the other problems (emotional AND physical) that are almost inevitable with unmarried/teen sex.

PULL OUT is not effective birth control, but it can temporarily work.

YOU ARE playing with fire, and you could get pregnant.

PLEASE consider safe sexual practices! Condoms and birth control are the best way to protect yourself when having sex.

What is wrong with kids these days? They are having sex at 13 and worrying why they can't get pregnant instead of worrying about their career?

What are parents doing? Aren't they spending time with their children telling them what's important in life?

What is wrong with today's kids? Why are you worrying about whether you can get pregnant or not at 16? Shouldn't you be planning for your career and a bright future ahead of you? Getting pregnant at 16 will destroy your future!

Anyway, having sex at 13 is nuts. Don;t you want to save it for THAT special man - your future husband? instead of letting every guy ride you?

As a teen mother, dear poster please reconsider what you are doing. I was 16, and pregnant, and 17 and pregnant, and my daughter was born finally when I was barely 17. She is now 14 but we have struggled ever since before she was born. I have been on and off welfare till these last few years, when I worked hard to get a good job and keep it. Even then it barely pays all the medical bills there are, the cost of feeding my children/family. Not to mention we are unable to fix a car when it gets broken, or provide money enough for emergency situations.

As a teen mother, let me tell you that if you choose to get pregnant intentionally you are signing yourself up for hell, and my pregnancy (and mine was not intentional, and I was on the pill) almost destroyed my parents marriage. You have to be up and awake all night to take care of an ungrateful infant and goto school in a few hours or even minutes from that. Instead of being able to goto the movies, the mall, the school dance, even the high school football game, you will be at home feeding/changing/burping a baby. That boyfriend you are so worried about, he will not be there to help you raise a child. And after he leaves you and he goes to college and starts a life and a career, you won't be but a minor thought and inconvinience. In fact, you will be extremely lucky to find a good man to become a husband when you are older, and even more lucky if he accepts the child you choose to get pregnant with when you were far too young.

Infants do not give love back, and by the time they are children your life will not only be a shell of what it once was but so will you. Once you are a teen mother you are always a teen mother, and the persecution there of is utterly amazing. Employers don't want you, schools will tell you that you have to attend a "special school?", and the list goes on and on.

To the other posters who were making replies, yes the parents apparently aren't involved. However all parents do the best they can with what they have, it is not our place to judge those parents. In a society today that encourages, almost demands, that each family have both parents working 40+ hours a week, it is no surprise that our children grow up neglected, and in need of unconditional love they think will come from having a child. They cannot learn from the mistakes of other people, they have to learn it for themselves sometimes, and that can be most unfortunate.

I hope you consider the harsh realities to what you are trying to accomplish. This is one thing you can do intentionally to completely mess up the rest of your life.

hi i am 16 years also and i would just like to say to you on level not as a parent. i am going to talk to you as if you were my friend and my advice to you is to wait to have sex and if you can't deal with waiting then at least use protection . for what you did when you were 13 that is none of my business and it is not my place to tell you what to do with your life but for your situation that you asked for help concerning go to a gyn and get that problem looked @ ,and for your bf he should care enough for you to allow you a fair chance to live your life not having kids but being independent.latta

ps:for those who responded prior me i think you handled the situation the wrong way. if someone came to you for advice or help i pray you will refuse to help them because you might make that person leave worst then when they came to you.how dear you toss her past in her face you must be crazy .and i believe everyone has a past so you should end the fire not add fule to it . have a good day !!! :-D

First of all, you don't need to be asking why she lost her v-card at the age of 13.... I'm about to be 16 on monday, and i lost my virginity at 13 as well. You dont know her story, AT ALL, you dont know what her home life, school life, or whole life is like, so dont try to judge her... But yeaa tho you should rele try to not have sex, cuz it's soooo overrated and when you do get pregnant especially at this age, the father will 9 times out of 10, bail. But if you do continue to have sex, gurl get on the pill, the shot, something... I dont want to see ya next post say, hey im 17 and i dont know how to get the money for my baby.

let me just say.. you shouldnt be worrying about getting pregnant at such a young age.. you might feel caught up in the moment and think your boyfriend is the best and that he will be there for you til the end.. but truth be hold.. it might not happen.. my mom had me when she was 17.. her and my dad got married and when i was 1 years old, she left us.. she would rather go out and have sex with other people and would rather do drugs then to take care of me.. my dad worked 2 jobs to support me.. its not easy.. also my friend had a baby at 17 and not even a year later her boyfriend left her.. no child support from him.. nothing.. she cant even get a job to take care of her baby.. she goes back and forth from family members houses.. its tough.. its not as perfect as the TV or movies make it out to be.. please reconsider your practices.. at least get on the pill or use condoms.. *and side note my mom got pregnant with me and my sister while she was on her period.. yes.. you can get pregnant while on your period, so dont think its ok to let him cum in you.. * plus.. i doubt anything is wrong you.. but you shouldnt have boys ejaculate in you to see if you'll get pregnant.. if you really are worried then you should see a OB/GYN

okay im kinda of going through the same thang ur going though. okay my boyfriend nutted in me 6 times in the last month and half. plus his pre-cums (with no protection)....wtf im wondering am i going to be pregnant soon or not ? becasue right now im having some signs of being pregnant but when i took a home pregnancy test it came back negitive. soo did the blood test one that i took at the hospital. but im still having a period. i would like to know for iCan quit having worries?? does any body have any suggestions of what could be happening?

This first thing i am going to say is, there is nothing wrong with kids these days or there parents. Since people want to be so rude and comment on other. Kids make there own choices rather there parents no or not that should be noted when you ask about there parents. they break rules and make up stories. I am currently 16 i've been with my boyfriend since i was 11 im 21 weeks pregnant and i had no intention of getting pregnant nor did my boyfriend. We were teenagers and we got caught up in the moment. we both did sports took honor classes and attended church, but still WE GOT PREGNANT, not because something is wong with us but because we had sex like most every other American! And another thing is no one should be on here judging this girl about when she lost her Virginity because it could be your kids "They may not tell you" and even if you think you would know you more then likely wouldn't! more so if you have a judgmental attitude like that, as your child i could surely say i wouldn't tell you either! To the question, getting pregnant is nothing something you want to be thinking about right now, you might think im not one to talk, but i actually used some type of birth control a condom it didnt work like planned! I've dont nothing but save up money and its the hardest thing to do when supporting a child, my boyfriend and i buy a couple packs of diapers and whips every pay check just to be sure we have bit before having to buy more mind you babies grow fast so we are kinda jumping sizes every time as well. not to mention baby cloths i dont know if you have looked on the prices tags but i have and they seem so expensive when you realize a baby needs more then just a weeks worth of outfits they probably go through more then that in one day! lucky for my my sisters have kids so i have a crib and play pin etc. of what can be re used. but a lot of teens are not that lucky prices on those aren't cheep either. i haven't had to by food yet because i plan on breast feeding but if that fails there is another thing i have to worry about for my child, and i seen my sister having to by formula every 2 days!!! it way harder then you guys thick its going to be, sure you will have a blessing, but you have to think if its something your really ready for.

First and foremost, this is probably a trolling question because the girl didn't use her username so how would she find the replies? but also, I can figure maybe she wanted to remain anonymous,

Secondly, I love how people flip-out when they find out she was having sex lol ... Too~Funny!! It's amazing how many people come on here and try to force their beliefs and values on someone else, she asked a simple question, and the replies have practically nothing to do with the question ... Why is that?

Boys usually can't feel precum the way you are thinking. We can feel if it's wet or if there's a that initial drops coming out, but it's not like ejaculation when your orgasming and can feel the charged spurts (or not so charged dribbles) when orgasming the penis throbs/spasms and pushes the semen out, when it's precum there is spasms or throbs to force it out, it just does so on an ordinary twitch, you don't realize it.

I love how many woman/girls tried to answer this question lol, truth is, if your female, you just don't know how our penis' feel, but on the flip side, we don't know how your vagina feels ... Do you feel it when you get wetter from being turned on?

ANYONE WHO COMES TO FORCE THEIR BELIEFS AND VALUES ON THIS GIRL IS STRAIGHT UP RETARDED AND SHOULD BE BANNED PERMANANTLY!

I'm a boy and have been having sex (with other boys) since I was about 9-10 years old, and I still continue that tradition to this day (im in my early 20's now) I have not once had an STD nor have I gotten anyone pregnant (the few occasions when I did have a girl.)

Someone said "It might be your daughter" but I know the person that was directed at is thinking "no, not my kid.. she'd never .. I'd kill her .. she knows better .." etc etc etc ... but little do you know, it's not like when you guys were growing up lol sex is a huge part of American culture ... that's just the way it is ... if ya don't like it leave because your little princess will be having her vagina pumped soon enough (or like me, his butt) hehehe

From most people I have talked to, sex in our early teens is totally not unheard of, yet most of you people here act like it's the most horrible act on the face of the Earth, it's not. MTV glamourizes teen pregnancy so if you have a problem with her desire to make babies, contact those networks if anything.

I believe instead of telling this young lady not to have sex, someone should have atleast suggested she use a condom (it's a good idea) ... Sex feels freakin good, why should she be denied that? because she might get pregnant, because you don't want her too? so what? How on earth does that affect any of you people here on this forum?! Instead of lecturing people because your soooo much better than them (you're really not) why don't ya just answer the question and move on

Just because you didn't have sex when you were young, that doesn't mean that most people don't ... it just means you were either a prude or just ugly/wierd and no one wanted you!

** MOST KIDS/TEENS HAVE ALREADY HAD SEX BY THE AGE OF 16 ** GET OVER IT ALREADY!

ive has sex with my gf for some time and i think its a good idea to use protection even if you pull it out befor you even you have pre-cum

Amen brother.

Tell it.