I'm 14 and have really big boobs but there saggy I don't know why I get I get them lifted with out breast lift ?

A breast lift without a breast reduction and without implants is called a mastopexy. This is done routinely and is certainly entirely possible. Basically, it is a surgical procedure that targets the skin, removing any excess of it. The nipples are also repositioned in order to help you achieve a natural look. Of course, and any plastic surgeon would tell you this, if your breasts are saggy due to loss of skin elasticity, this is not something that can be changed — your skin will have the same structure even after the operation. 

I think such operations can be carried out even on minors, but depending on the surgeon's advice and how your parents feel about the operation, you may have to wait until you are 18. 

Good luck!