hey Im a sophmore and im 15.  Well first off i have a quite decent amount of pubic hair and ball hair.  My voice is relativly high but not to high but high enough to make kids on xbox think im 12.  Recently I have had some arm pit hair come in but not noticible from a distance. I have also recently been talking to a girl who i tihkn likes me but were not dating yet. One of my biggest problems is that my penis is only 2 1/4 inches long  soft which i think is short although ive never seen another average boy to know lol.  I can not cum yet. I do not have any signs of facial hair either.

All of these worry me and im very selfconciouss.  People make fun of me because i sound like a girl sometimes.  The other day my friend called me a fag when i raised my hand to answer a question and saw that i had no armpit hair.  My biggest concern is that all this will drive her away and i like her a lot. please help!

I'm 15 but didnt hit it until bout 14 at the end of my 8th grade year. Your voice will slowly get deeper and your armpit hair usually starts off small then freakin dips out of your arm then it will settle down again. Your penis usually grows at the same rate as your armpit hair but at a more steady rate. Lift weights to get rid of the high voice. Since your compressed it generates lower sound cuz people don't sound high when lifting. It will slowly change too.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Look at my reply down below I didn't no how to reply directly to you lol.

hey guesr
t.its biomajor, im just not signed in right now. i know how frustrating this is for you.... unfortunatly there really isnt aanything you can do to speed things up.... your penis is average for your age... an avg erect adult penis is five to six inches.... as for the armpit hair it will come in.... i was made fun of by freshman because thay had more underarm hair than me and i was a junior but don t worry it will grow in. and finally your voice will also be able to change when its ready. wieght lifting wont speed that up. im here to talk if you want i totally understand what you are going through.

thanks dude im glad someone else went through it really sucks

hey guesr
t. i know how frustrating this is for you.... unfortunatly there really isnt aanything you can do to speed things up.... your penis is average for your age... an avg erect adult penis is five to six inches.... as for the armpit hair it will come in.... i was made fun of by freshman because thay had more underarm hair than me and i was a junior but don t worry it will grow in. and finally your voice will also be able to change when its ready. wieght lifting wont speed that up. im here to talk if you want i totally understand what you are going through.