me and my bf has been dating for about 6 months. we most of the time use codoms. but about a month ago i got on the depo shot. i had sex without a condom the day before i got the shot. then a few weeks after we had sex without condoms. now im tired all the time. it takes all i got to stay up to do my homework. it takes my mom forever to get me up in the morning when i usally get myself up. my breast or bigger and a little sore. ive gotten sick a few times. and my belly is hard. its been a few days since i was spose to have my period but now im bleeding just a little bit. but its not like my regural period. i get head aches for the past like 4 days. my boyfriend said ive been a little cranky too. so can you please tell me what to do. im scared to go buy a prego test. help!?

i doubt your pregnant if you got the shot it depends how lng ago u actually got it if it was recently its mot likely ur body changing wit all the effcts te shot has... you should take a test in case wish you luckkk :-)