OK. PLZ GO EASY ON ME.. I THINK IM PREG ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE SEX ALOT HE IS GOING TO TURN 18 MAY 2.. FIRST OFF WE BEEN TOGETHER ABOUT 2 YRS BUT I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY N THE SUMMER OF 09.. WE HAVE NEVER HAD PROTECTED SEX.. STUPID ME.. IM YOUR AVERAGE 16 YR OLDER.. BUT ANYWAY WE USE THE PULL OUT METHOD BUT THE ONLY THING THATS BEEN ON MY MIND IS IF I AM WHAT WILL I DO. I USUALLY HAVE MY PERIOD BEGIN OR THE END OF THE MONTH BUT I STIL HAVE NOT HAD IT IM JUST COVERIN FROM MONO SO I DONT IF THATS GOT SUM TO DO WIT MY PAINS BUT I CANT SLEEP IM ALWAYS THIRSTY MY BACK MY STOMACH HURTS MY HEAD I THROW UP ALOT MY BODY AND BACK IS VERY ACHY I CANT LAY ON MY STOMACH PLZ HELP BUT DONT BE TO HARD THANX %-) %-) :$ :'(

This is a confusing one, Your symptoms can be from the recovery from Mono or that you ARE Pregnant! Obviously you are aware that you CAN get pregnant from unprotected sex, so I think you could be this time! So since you are quite late, I would hazzard a guess that you ARE pregnant or that the Mono has caused your periods to be off! So the only way is for you to take a HPT and see! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health! Also know that the pull out method is ONLY about 60% effective and that is ONLYwhen you follow strictly when you ovulate and that there is NO precum! Since you have sex a lot, I take it that you will be having sex around the time of ovulation so of course your percentages drop substantially! If you want to be pregnant that is one thing, if you don't then you HAVE to use protection ALL the time! And this is YOUR body and YOUR future we are talking about! It is YOU that will be carrying and giving birth to the baby, and it will be YOU who will be the primary care giver for 18+ years! So IF you don't want to be pregnant and hopefully have dodged this bullet then think more about it OK? - See not too hard!!! ;-)

can you recall the last time you had got you last period. if you can you can count your days up towards the day that you had unprotected sex last. you base everything off of when your ovulateing... you count from the first day of ur last period. if u had an average 28 day cycle then its more likely that you ovulate around day 14 of your cycle.
so say.. you got your period january 25th and had sex febuary 5th. that would already be day 12 of your cycle becuase once you get ur period your days start all over.
soo if you can remember those simple dates which would be when you got your last period and when you had sex last then i can give you a better guess if you are pregnate or if you may not be.
also... it all depends when he had came. did he cum befoe you had intercourse... or after. becuase precum is what cleans out the urethra so thaty sperm has a chance to survive for when he does finally reach his climax. if u made him cum say by doing oral before hand then yes, there is a chance that there was sperm left to swim once precum role played. remember precum is what lubricates the penis

To Guest! Did you ask the same question but signed in now under Willy? It HAS to be you or it's REALLY weird !!! ;-)

YEAH WILLING THATS ME I JUST COULDNT FIGURE THIS SITE OUT,
BUT THANK YU SO MUCH 4 THE ADVICE AN I UNDERSTAND THAT I MADE A BIG MISTAKE HONESTLY I DONT EVEN LIKE TO REALLY HAVE SEX I GUESS IM JUST YOUNG AND STUPID AT THIS POINT AND WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE UR THAT MUCH IN LOVE YOU WILL DO ANYTHING 4 THAT PERSON HE IS THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE EVER HAD SEX WITH AND LIKE I JUST DO IT FOR HIM.
BUT IN THE MEAN TIME IM STILL GETTIN ALL THOSE SAME SIGNS AND IVE ALSO BEEN THROWING UP AND I HAVE THE WORSE MOOD SWINGS...
LIKE MY MOM TRUST ME ALOT AND SHE IS VERY OPEN WITH MY BROTHER AND I THATS WHY I FEEL REALLY BAD AN I THINK SHE IS GOING TO BE SO DISAPOINTED IN ME LIKE I HAVENT EVEN TOLD HER I LOST MY VIRGINATY YET.. OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS.
WELL BAMBI THANK YU SO MUCH AND IM SORRY 4 TELLN MY BUISNESS BUT I GUESS YU R THE ONLY 1 WHO I CKAN ACTUALLY TALK TO.
PLZ REPLY..

Thankyou for the compliment honey! I will need you to either take a HPT OR go to you local Planned Parenthood Clinic and have them test you! I TOTALLY understand you chancing if FOR him, but he is CHANCING it for you!! Right? He and every other guy out there knows that IF they have unprotected sex they are just playing Russian Roulette with the girls health! It's just a matter of time, so you can be forgiven for trying to give him a gift BUT him being older he should know better! So take a test and let me know how you make out1 ALSO IF you are negative - whihc I hope you are - you tell him to either wrap it up or NO MORE!!! OK?

YEAH YU DEFINTALY OPENED MY EYES IM DONE AND WILL BE TAKN THIS TEST ASAP THANX