I started spotting threedays ago, and then it went from light to moderate bleeding ,but no cramping. i went to the emergency room and they did an ultrasound because i'm 7 weeks. they told me to rest, and to follow up with my doctor in 2-3 days. I did and he told me to rest andto follow up with him in 2weeks. It's been four days, and i'm still having light bleeding with no cramping. How do i know if i'm still pregnant. I don't feel any symptoms anymore.

Dear Lynn: I just answered a similar question, please go to this link below. You might have PLACENTA PREVIA! And they might not have picked that up, because it is still early days. Look through the info and see if it sounds like you. Then you can let the doctor know. There ARE things that can be done - if it is that. If the doctors thought you were miscarrying they would have mentioned it to you. ALSO just because you don't have "symptoms" doesn't mean you are not pregnant. It could be that you are one of the lucky ones that breeze through pregnancy without "symptoms" Good Luck