i was 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant and i had a misscarrige on the 31st august started bleeding on the 27th august, had a d&c and nearly 8 weeks later im still bleeding, had swab tests done had an infection cleared now, had another swab test done and the results came back normal, but im still bleeding, get cramps sometimes i just dont understand why its going on for so long, rang a midwife at the hospital for some advice and she said it is tsking to long and tat my doctor needs to refer me to a gynaecologist

I am still bleeding even though i misscarried with d&c on 8th August. I thought my normal period had started on 22/9/11 but seven days later went on to have a massive haemorrage and was admitted to hospital. Not sure whats going on so got a app at doctors for this afternoon. The blood has turned brown for the past week and seems to be slowing so hopefully its nearing an end, this whole experience has been a serious pain in the arse!