I smoked pot all through my pregnancy. Im at week 34 tested positive my doctor is aware that I indulge inthis . For the first four months of my ppregnancy I was on the reglan pump I threw up day in and day out even with the pump only time I can eat is when I smoke I still throw up to this day I smoke 2x a day to eat. I know it was wrong but id rather smoke weed and let my baby have nutrition compared to starving the fetus along w me. That being said keep your judgement s off my post. My doctor has informed me marijuana was safer and there were no links of birth defects I drink alot of water. I cant lose my child or any of my others. I did not buy or bring my kids around it im better thhen that . Will the state of ohio decide to take my baby even though I had severe hypermesis my whole pregnancy

Hello I have moved from one country to another for further studies and its been 2 months since I have moved out. In these 2 months I have not got my periods and its freaking me out. I last got my period on the 19th of August and had my last sex on the 2nd of August. After that I never had sex nor did I get my period.